Dec 7, 2009

This Holiday Season, Invest in America: Give UFCW-Made Toys

We know, we know. The Zhu Zhu pet is the Cabbage Patch Kid of 2009. But guess what? The cute little hamster is potentially full of harmful chemicals--and it's made in China. Instead, why not contribute to America's economic recovery and buy safe toys made right here in the U.S. by UFCW members? The best part about buying these union-made toys? Unlike a mechanical hamster, these games are time-tested classics--so your kids will continue to enjoy them long after the holiday decorations come down.

Some of the great UFCW-made games you can give this holiday season:

Battleship
Candyland
Chutes and Ladders
Clue
Connect 4
Guess Who
Hi Ho Cherry-O
Life
Memory Games
Monopoly
Monopoly Here & Now Electronic Edition
Mouse Trap
Operation
Pictionary
Risk
Barrel of Monkeys
Scattergories
Sorry!
Scrabble
Taboo
Trouble
Twister
Yahtzee
Pictureka

1 comment:

alanna said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://bluetoothspeakerphone.net