Nov 1, 2007

Stand with Cincinnati Workers

UFCW Local 1099 members in Cincinnati are standing together in solidarity, and standing up for affordable health care. Members recently voted to authorize a strike if necessary, to send a strong message to Kroger to get serious about a fair contract.

Despite the fact that the Kroger Company is headquartered in Cincinnati and is the largest grocery store chain in the nation, the company is insisting on making health care unaffordable for its employees there. That's just unacceptable to the Kroger employees that have worked so hard to make Kroger a success. Check out UFCW Local 1099 members discussing their fight for health care. Then, Sign this petition to show your support.

1 comment:

luan said...

It is really good implementing an affordable health care.I will also sign this petition to give my support.

I hope I am not that late for signing up!

You can do it Cincinnati workers!

My blog: accessoires cheminĂ©e